Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Skin Art Tat2 Sioux City

I rolled up into Sioux City, to the shop like a thief in the
night...with the greatest of intentions to do tons of work...the amazing
guys there Ben, Harold, Chad, Big Ben, and apprentice Tony treated me
like gold...

Then disaster struck, I came down with a mad sickness that felt as
though the grim reaper had his scythe stuck halfway in my back and he
didn't let go for four days....during which I had a crazy fever of 104,
chills, and couldn't move....but I did manage to escape the reaper this
time. And through it all the guys at skin art were awesome and made sure
that deaths evil claws did not close upon me.

...shout out to those guys and if you're ever in the area be sure to get
some ink by the fine upstanding lads at:

Skin Art Tat2
2300 Dakota Ave.
So Sioux City, NE 68776
402 494 2919

....next spot come see me at:

Philadelphia Eddie's Tattoo
621 S 4th st.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
215 922 7384

...limited time only!...then it's back to New York!
--elvis

No comments:

Post a Comment