Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Voodoo that Iowa can do!






It's been a long jaunt, and i've been so busy and slackin but here begins the updates!...from San Fran to Cedar rapids, IA...but I made it. And Preceeded to have some good times there. Iowa is quite the interesting place indeed...in the week and a half that I was there I had a teenage lesbian give me her bra, saw a corn silo get hit by lightning and explode (quite awesome actually and I don't think that anyone was hurt, except for some tasty corn)! The staff there is always friendly and helpful, and all round good ppl, Shane, Shannon, Louis (Louithhh), and Cory "So Radd!"....I had the distinct pleasure of working with those guys, and hanging out many times at the lumberyard (gonna miss that club!)...Alsowhile I was there we went up to Minneapolis to see an amazing hardcore show starring the Gorilla Biscuits and Murphys Law, which rocked all around! Civ and Jimmy on tha same stage! How can you go wrong?...if you're ever in the Cedar Rapids area, you absolutely must go get some good voodoo in you!!!well gotta runnoft to tha next spot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment