Monday, September 25, 2006

Philadelphia Eddie's and journey's end


Well it was a long amazing trip, and what better way to end it at
Philadelphia Eddie's Tattoos on south street! Also, Don Juan (who was
working in north carolina at my first stop) had moved back to philly,
and I worked with him again....he was at the beginning and the end...the
alpha and omega if you will of my tour...heh. I do so love philly, and
philly cheesesteaks (with whiz! Of course) and was feeling much better
by this time. Working at Eddie's was way rad, and they have kept such an
old school vibe there...kudos to the crew who were awesome!

Troy Timpel, Furry Couch, Don Juan, Byrd, T....

Many thanks to those guys for having me!

Now I'm back in New York City, at New York Hardcore Tattoos my
home....I'm trying to stay here for awhile, depending on when and if I get a place...

All in all it was an amazing journey across our great country of America! I hope to see some of the awesome people I met again sometime in the future...thanks for everything everyone, and all those who upheld
the old school codes of taking care of all us travelling artists.

...
--elvis

No comments:

Post a Comment